Wolmanit® C&T (2018)
Wolmanit® C&T (2018) is a ready-to-use wood preservative for the preventive protection of interfaces of Wolmanit® CX-impregnated wood.
Through thorough pressure impregnation of exterior woods with Wolmanit® CX concentrates, reliable protection against wood-destroying fungi and insects is achieved. During subsequent processing, the timber is often cut, drilled or notched, thus exposing unprotected wood areas. To maintain the protection of the wood, the newly created cut areas must be post-treated with Wolmanit® C&T (2018).
Wolmanit® C&T (2018) stains the wood green, similar to the color of Wolmanit® CX impregnated wood. Pigmented variants are available for brown impregnated wood.
Advantages of Wolmanit® C&T (2018)
- Preventive protection on newly formed cut surfaces
- Immediately ready for use
- Unique, highly efficient combination of active ingredients
- Long-term protection against wood-destroying fungi and insects
- Safe and easy application
- Fast fixing and weather-resistant
Areas of application for Wolmanit® C&T (2018)
- Playground equipment
- Wood in gardening and landscaping
Properties of Wolmanit® C&T (2018)
- Ready-to-use wood preservative for preventive protection of interfaces of Wolmanit® CX impregnated timber
- Liquid, chrome-free wood preservative
- Safe and easy to apply
- Highly effective against wood-destroying fungi and insects, including termites
- Protects wood surfaces from weathering and graying