Wolsit® KD products are water-borne concentrates based on organic preserving agents to be used preventively against wood-destroying fungi and insects.
Wolsit® KD is used to protect wood with no ground contact. Typical applications are log sidings, balcony cladding, pergolas or construction timber, but Wolsit® KD also offers optimal protection for external doors and windows.
Wolsit® KD is used in the vacuum pressure and double vacuum treatment processes. It does not color the wood. Coloring in various tones is possible using the Wolmanit® ProColor range.
Advantages of Wolsit® KD
- Metal-free wood preservative
- Easily soluble and very easily miscible with water
- The colorless product does not stain the wood
- The solution can be colored in different shades
- Extensively toxicologically tested
- Safe for users, processors and consumers
Areas of applications for Wolsit® KD
- Facades and balcony cladding
- Pergolas and constructional timber
- External doors and windows
Properties of Wolsit® KD
- Water-soluble concentrates for protection against fungi and insects
- Protects wood without contact with the ground