Preservatives in the Wolsin® range are water-soluble, free from metallic compounds and based on organic active agents.
They provide temporary protection against sapstain and other wood-staining fungi. Wolsin® products are used for protecting freshly cut wood during drying, storage or transport. The products are applied to the wood in dipping or spraying processes.
Advantages of Wolsin®
- Water soluble
- Developed on an organic basis
Areas of application for Wolsin®
- Sawmill industry
- During the drying or storage phase
- For transporting and storing freshly cut wood
Properties of Wolsin®
- Water-soluble, metal-free concentrates on an organic basis
- Temporary protection against blue stain and other wood-discolouring fungi
- Especially for freshly cut wood, during drying, storage or transport